Work Values (WV) AssessmentWe find your driving instinct
What is PMaps Work Values Assessment?
Values are the fundamental beliefs of either an organization or an individual that drives them to achieve the desired goal and purpose. PMaps Work Values (WV) Assessment is a tool that systematically assesses core values of an organization through our unique set of content library that governs our uniqueness in the market. The assessment is designed construct is broadly based on three major factors that independently drives core values for an Organization.
List of various core values that we have come across during our association with the leading corporates are as follows:
- Client value creation
- Respect for individual
- Curiosity and emphasis on innovation
- Courage and Ownership
- Think Big
- Deliver results
- Invent and simplify
- Own trust of others
- Customer obsession
- Corporate citizenship
- Avoid complexity
- Personal excellence
- Global Networking
Why do we use this?
Every organization is driven by certain core values that takes forward organizational vision and mission in accordance with the organizational beliefs on moral, corporate and communal grounds. PMaps Assessment helps in assessing the core values that are perceived by the employees, perceived by the market and the core values that actually help in adding to the organizational growth through statistical analysis and mapping.
Basic features that our assessment pertains to which makes our assessment as a key differentiator are as follows:
- Customized test design with multilingual requirements.
- Unique and rich content library i.e. images, audios, videos and situation judgement for designing assessment.
- Remote accessibility of test and remote monitoring of test results.
- Assess core values of the organization through scientific algorithm.
- Monitor test performance on desktop and on mobile platform.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Various benefits that our clients receive through undertaking PMaps Work Values Assessment are as follows:
- Knowing core values helps organizations in decision making and delivering expected quality.
- It educates clients and potential customers about the identity of the company and helps to form a brand value.
- It helps recruiters in identifying employee’s retention or lower down attrition rate.
All in all this assessment helps organizations to unearth the unseen views to plan a better future.
PMaps Work Value Assessment is useful across industries. Few of which are using this assessment are as mentioned below:
- Financial Services
- Banking Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Education Industry
- BPS/ BPM/ BPO
- KPO/ Captive
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- IT/ ITeS Industry
- Tours and Travel Industry
Understand the core values and performance driver.
Age- 18-25 years
Min. experience – 0-3 yrs.
Measures three broad value-governing parameters
– Situation based questions
– MCQ or direct questions