Verbal AbilityGauge expertise over grammar, comprehension and vocabulary
What is PMaps Verbal Ability Assessment?
Why do we use it?
This assessment module provides a “Scientific Fitment Algorithm” to our clients to filter candidates on the following three layers:
- Job Fit
- Not Selected
It certainly enables to identify “right hire” and improve the hiring process. Corporates are realizing the importance of “Better Hiring” as the key differentiator for delivering quality customer service through its well mapped employees.
Features (Special design)
Some of the unique features of PMaps Assessment for evaluating skills and knowledge for Verbal Ability are as follows:
- Customized modules.
- Extensive content library with industry relevant excellent content.
- Option to integrate own content with PMaps platform
- Inter and Intra company benchmark.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
What are its Uses/Benefits?
Various benefit that our customers get through PMaps Assessments from their multilingual and customized test designs are as follows:
- It ensures right candidates are at the right jobs.
- Easy and remote accessibility of tests.
- Remote monitoring of candidate test scores and test results.
- Higher productivity through increased employee participation.
- Detect potential performers.
- Desktop and mobile version of test design.
- Cost savings by being able to provide targeted trainings that align with the company’s objectives.
How It Works?
Below mentioned are the series of activities that are undertaken in the entire process:
- Meeting of PMaps executives with prospect client
- Detailed discussion and negotiation
- Test design is finalized and the demo link is shared
- Feedback is sought and approval taken from the client
- POC exercise is run
- Customization of test design
- Test goes “live”
Relevant for industries
The Industries that make use of this Assessment for their respective performance enhancement are as follows:
- Advertisement and Marketing
- Content Management
- Education/ Coaching Institutions
What are the key profiles the test is useful for
PMaps Assessment for evaluating skills is generally used by following below mentioned key profiles till date:
- Project Manager
- Team Leaders
- Sales Manager/ Executive/ Agents
- Customer Service Executive
- Content Developer
- Marketing Executive/ Agent
- Desk representative
- Regional Heads
- Finance Representative
- Professor/ Lecturer/ Coach
To assess whether a candidate can perform different tasks according to their job profile.
Based on comprehension, domain, vocabulary & behavior
MCQ, Image, audios, situational judgement etc.
30-40 min (approx.)