PMaps 360 degrees AssessmentBecause you are worth to be seen through all glasses!!
What is PMaps 360 degree Assessment?
PMaps 360 degree Assessment is an appraisal tool which is specialized for organizational performance appraisal and feedback methods. We ensure collecting confidential feedback of each individual not only from his/ her immediate boss but from all the surrounding employees who work directly or indirectly with the individual under consideration. The primary spheres for collecting 360 degree feedback of one’s performance is measured from feedback by:
- Immediate Boss
- Team member under same project
- Cross functional team feedback
- Vendors or Suppliers
- Immediate subordinates
Why do we use this?
PMaps 360 degree Assessment helps organizations for
- Effective staff management and staff evaluation
- Improve organizational performance
- Developing both the staff and the individual
- Improve staff motivation and attitude
- Building alignment between individual and organizational aims
- Helpful in fostering positive relationships between staff and management.
Basic features that our assessment pertains to which makes our assessment as a key differentiator are as follows:
- Measures behaviors and competencies required for delivering quality product.
- Provide feedback on how others perceive an employee.
- Addresses skills such as listening, goal setting and planning.
- Focusses on subjective areas like teamwork, character and leadership effectiveness.
- It provides a formal, recorded, regular review of an individual’s performance and a plan for future development.
- Allows to improve the system creating greater harmony and overall improvement.
Various benefits that our clients receive through undertaking PMaps 360 degree Assessment are as follows:
- Gives an indication of performance enhancement or various distracting work situations.
- Provides information which neither employee not his/her superior may be aware of.
- Helps in identifying employee strengths and address skill gap.
- Helps employees in seeing themselves as others see them.
- Leads to continuous learning, growing self-confidence and improved productivity.
PMaps 360 degree assessment is useful across industries. Few of which are using this assessment are as mentioned below:
- Financial Services
- Banking Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Education Industry
- BPS/ BPM/ BPO
- KPO/ Captive
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- IT/ ITeS Industry
- Tours and Travel Industry
Organizational Performance Improvement
Age- 18-25 years
Min. experience- 1 year and above.
Feedback by all organizational layers
– Situation based questions
– MCQ or direct questions