Personality Evaluator (PE)Spot the true spots to chase you true desired treasure.
What is PMaps Personality Evaluator?
PMaps Personality Evaluator (PE) is our premier selection tool for personality assessment based on contemporary five-factor model of personality commonly known as the “Big Five”. It extensively measures five broad traits:
- Emotional Stability
- Openness to Experience
International studies have shown the Big-Five model to be most effective model to predict job performance and is considered as the best tool for competitive organizations to pick up highly capable professionals for all levels. This assessment helps organizations to evaluate desired and required managerial skills in fresher candidates and measures their true capabilities.
This inclusive suite of PMaps Assessment facilitates organizations across industries of various domains, skills and expertise for various purpose and organizational requirements. Many of the corporates thus normally make use of this assessment for assessing their existing and prospective managers. However, it is a personality evaluating tool that assess managerial and leadership attributes in an individual for varied purposes.
Why do we use this?
The true reasons for organization from different domains which act as a key differentiator behind using PMaps Personality Evaluator are mentioned below:
- Helps organizations to understand personality of their existing employees.
- Figure out individual employee’s strengths and weaknesses to strategize roles and improvise existing job responsibilities in accordance to capabilities.
- Cultural fitment
- Improvise on group effectiveness over organizational hierarchies.
Awareness of employee’s personality traits enables wiser planning of human resource for organizational growth.
The major traits that are considered for evaluating the true personality of the employees are as follows:
- Individual’s ability and openness for learning new things and new domains.
- Desire and obligation towards his/her job responsibilities that aligns with the goal of organization
- Comfort and openness of an employee for social interactions.
- Behavioral characteristics that show co-operative blend of an employee.
- Long term tendency of an employee to be associated with a negative emotional state like depression, anger, anxiety and the likes.
When companies choose PMaps Assessment, we bring more in their platter through our value-added services:
- Scientifically developed customized multilingual and situation judgmental questions and statements.
- Conflict resolution and building team effectiveness.
- Predictive Analytics and inbuilt lie detector.
- Pick up the best personality for the specific job requirements from the crowd.
- Know more about candidate at pre-hiring stage for framing better interviews.
- Assessment is well designed for adaptability and convenience of indian population.
- Improved assessment properties like reliability and validity.
Prominent Industries that are using PMaps Personality Evaluator are as follows:
- Financial Services
- Banking Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Education Industry
- BPS/ BPM/ BPO
- KPO/ Captive
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- IT/ ITeS Industry
- Tours and Travel Industry
- Captures insights about personality
- Select candidates according to organizational requirement
Age- 18-30 years
Measures broad 5 personality attributes