Customer Service OrientationA way to happy customers
What is Customer Service Orientation?
PMaps Customer Service Orientation (PMaps CSO) is a scientifically validated Behavioral Assessment that identifies candidate’s inherent keenness in serving customers. It captures individual’s interest of going beyond the call of duty to provide fair solution to customer’s queries.
Why do we use it?
Features (Traits and Construct)
PMaps CSO is been constructed on broadly three behavioral attributes indispensable for a customer service employee.
These three attributes assesses:
- Proficiency in serving people, understanding their predicament to aid them with pertinent solutions
- Competent in control her/his temper even when dealing with indignant customers
- Highly motivated and oriented towards their tasks and timely based goals
What are its Uses/Benefits?
- High quality score
- First call resolution
- Average call handling time
- Customer satisfaction score
- Less Absenteeism
- Less Attrition
- High Customer satisfaction
- Accurate database updation
- Less Call abandonment rate and call blockages
Hence, we enable you to find the candidates with better customer service orientation from the piles of applications you receive on day to day basis.
Understand your team’s Strengths and Weaknesses by our Assessments –
We not only guide you in hiring but also help in getting insight about your existing employees. It is necessary for you to know whether the previously hired candidate has the required orientation or behavioral attributes for being Customer service executive. You may also use our PMaps Sales Assessment for Pre-hiring & Post Customer Service performance evaluation –
- Evaluation of present team: Understand your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Training and Competency gap analysis: Guide your existing Customer service executives by getting objective data of them and understand the need of training
- Retention: Know whom to retain for longer period of time.
- Promotion / Appreciation: Decision making in who should be entitled for promotion and appreciated.
Who can use it?
For Pre-hiring Customer service executives/ Agents/ Associates
Telecom, DTH, FMCG, Healthcare, Banking, Airlines, e-Commerce, Insurance, Travel, Logistics, Retail, Auto and Manufacturing, Information Technology, ITeS
Age- 18-25 years
Min. experience- 0-3 yrs.
Measure broad 5 Attributes
Picture and Audio based