Credit EvaluatorWe remove your monetary risk and effort for your monetary monetarization!!
What is PMaps Credit Evaluator?
PMaps Credit Evaluator is a specially designed selection tool that is generally used by Banking and NBFC to ensure the capability and identify the true intentions of an individual who has applied for loan.
The basic idea behind development of this assessment is that many a times various NBFCs and banking companies invest most their productive time and effort in collection process. This ultimately require special hiring for collection process and too many follow-ups.
Why do we use this?
PMaps Credit Evaluator is preferred by organizations as it helps in operations and channelizing employee efforts. The basic traits which are checked in an individual through this assessment before giving loan from banks are:
- Non-conformist mentality
These attributes are fetched through our inclusive suite of assessment for individuals of all age-groups and educational exposures.
Basic features that our assessment pertains which makes our assessment as a key differentiator are as follows:
- Customized Test Design based on regional languages.
- Real Time Dashboard for the bank authorities to schedule their loan provisions.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Various benefits that our clients receive through undertaking PMaps Credit Evaluator are as follows:
- Helps to identify the defaulters.
- No educational background is required to check repaying intentions of the loan.
- Helps to remove the possibility of financial losses to the organization.
- Remote monitoring of candidates test scores and test results.
- Easy accessibility of test on mobile platform and desktop.
- Assessment is accessible on desktop as well as Mobile platform.
This is useful across industries. Few of which are using this assessment are as mentioned below:
To identify the intention for repaying loan
Any person eligible for loan service
– Situation based questions
– Images, audios and video based MCQ