Computer ProficiencyAssessment of computer skill
What is PMaps Computer Proficiency Assessment?
PMaps Computer Proficiency Assessment assesses the basic computer skills of the candidate which are crucial for the role as an employee in any organization. Thus, it helps the employer to judge the candidates based on how familiar the candidate is with basic use of computer to fulfill their targets in the organizational projects.
Our test evaluates candidates on the following below mentioned parameters during our assessment process:
- How to make use of mouse.
- Shortcut keys for handling computer system.
- Nomenclature of basic hardware and softwares in a computer system.
- Single click and double-click of mouse.
- Keyboard knowledge or shortcuts for Typing.
- Locating a file on the system.
- How to save a file at specific location in the system.
- Copy, Paste and Cut a text or file from one location to the other location.
- ROM & RAM
- How to make use of USB, Pendrive and other necessary external sources that interact with the system.
- Changing computer visual and audio settings
- Internet Browsing
Why do we use this?
PMaps Computer Proficiency Assessment is designed such that a candidate gets completely assessed in terms of their general knowledge of computer. This assessment helps to identify and analyse the proficiency percentage of different skill-sets.
Some of the unique features of PMaps Assessment for compute Computer Proficiency are as follows:
- Customized Test Design.
- In-depth content for assessing the skill.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Various benefit that our customers get through PMaps Assessments for their multilingual and customized test designs are as follows:
- It ensures that the right candidates are identified.
- Remote monitoring of the test scores.
- Remote access to the test on desktop as well as android platform.
- Detect which candidates have the potential to benefit the organization.
- Helps to increase the working performance.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating Computer Proficiency is generally used by following key profiles till date:
- Customer Service Executives/ Agents
- Administration executives
- Desk Representative
- Data operators
- Back-end Operations executive.
To assess the candidate’s on-the-job performance
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
Audio, MCQ’s, Situational, Domain specific
30-40 min (approx.)
The Industries that make use of this Assessment for their respective performance enhancement are as follows:
- BPO/ KPO executive
- Banking executives
- Administrator/ Admin authority
- Sales executive
- Voice Process
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Tours and Travels